http://www.bloggersentral.com/2012/11/pinterest-pin-it-button-on-image-hover.html

Monday, January 20, 2014

Sunset in the Imaginary Flower Garden!


Yesterday I painted some canvas fabric....I used masking tape to section off some areas, so I could do some color blocking. I had a background that I made a while back, so I thought I would challenge myself and used the painted  tape, that I removed from the fabric, to create some flowers...I had to add a few paper scraps for three of the flowers, because I ran out of tape... and the circles are masks from a gelli plate project! 
It was inspired by Carla Sonheim's class on LB2014.  Making it was such fun!

16 comments :

Connie said...

I love it . . . the colors are amazing. This makes me smile :)
Your blogging sister, Connie :)

Shari said...

This is very beautiful. I love the rainbow of colors.

Netty said...

Loving your gorgeous painting. Happy PPF, Annette x

http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

Paper rainbow said...

Lovely flowers, they really are rainbow-like!

Susan said...

This IS fun! Love it! Happy PPF

Unknown said...

I really love this painting!!!! the colours are amazing!!!

Abela said...

Your garden is lovely. Saludos

Maria Medeiros said...

Wow! Bold and lovely!

Anonymous said...

this is so fun and delightful! I love it!

DVArtist said...

Wow this turned out fabulously. I mean really fabulous. Thanks for sharing your process.
Nicole/Beadwright

alarmcat said...

love the bold colors!! happy PPF

Cindy D. said...

Wonderful color and detail! I love your imaginary flowers!

denthe said...

Oh, I so love the colours in this! So vibrant and alive....

Paulette said...

Thank you all, so much!

nanou49 said...

j'aime cette explosion de couleurs et les fleurs imaginées

arts said...

this is lovely!